- Advances in technology and changes to healthcare during the pandemic may finally realize the vision of patient-centric blood testing espoused by disgraced Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes.
- These entrepreneurs say the tarnished legacy of Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos has made their jobs harder
- Thera-who? These biotech firms are looking to push what’s possible with blood
- Silicon Valley still believes in the promise of easy blood tests despite the Theranos scandal
- Genalyte and Sonora Quest Laboratories Partner to Provide Predictive Analytics for Cigna’s Medicare Advantage Plan